*Please read requirements and steps to complete your application*
SFV-CAMFT is excited to announce our Student Scholarship Program for 2022. Join our chapter for $25 and get a free State CAMFT membership for a full year, plus discounted meetings, access to lots of resources, networking, and much more. See more details below.
What it includes:
Steps to apply:
- Free student membership with CAMFT for one year, for the first 50 students who join our chapter
- Enjoy all the chapter benefits: discounted meetings, CEUs, 3000 Club, networking, and advancing your profession.
- Get all the CAMFT benefits, including free malpractice insurance for your practicum, access to attorneys, therapist magazine, and more. See all CAMFT benefits here: http://www.camft.org/pl-join
What are the requirements?
- Apply for SFV-CAMFT Student Scholarship Program by completing the application
- Join State CAMFT and save your receipt for reimbursement. To join go to: https://www.camft.org
- Join SFV-CAMFT chapter here: https://www.sfvcamft.org/Online-Registration
- The first 50 students who apply and join the chapter
- Be located in California
- Currently enrolled in a graduate program: MFT, MSW, PSY.D, etc.
- Proof of enrollment: current class schedule, or a statement from Registrar
- Submit application for the scholarship below
- Join State CAMFT and provide proof of payment in order to receive reimbursement ($95)
- Join SFV-CAMFT chapter as a pre-licensed member for $25/year
- For new members only
When will this start?
The application opens on August 1, 2021.
If you have any questions, please email Mishka Kimball, President, at firstname.lastname@example.org