Student Scholarship Program Application
*Please read requirements and steps to complete your application*
SFV-CAMFT is excited to announce our Student Scholarship Program for 2021. Join our chapter for $25 and get a free State CAMFT membership for a full year, plus discounted meetings, access to lots of resources, networking, and much more. See more details below.
What it includes:
1. Free student membership with CAMFT for one year, for the first 50 students who join our chapter
2. Enjoy all the chapter benefits: discounted meetings, CEUs, 3000 Club, networking, and advancing your profession.
3. Get all the CAMFT benefits, including free malpractice insurance for your practicum, access to attorneys, therapist magazine, and more. See all CAMFT benefits here: http://www.camft.org/pl-join
Steps to apply:
1. Apply for SFV-CAMFT Student Scholarship Program by completing the application
2. Provide proof of payment for State CAMFT membership (receipt) in order to receive reimbursement of $95. To join go to: https://www.camft.org
3. Provide proof of payment for SFV-CAMFT chapter membership (receipt) in order to qualify for scholarship. To join go to: https://www.sfvcamft.org/Online-Registration
What are the requirements?
- The first 50 students who apply and join the chapter
- Be located in California
- Currently enrolled in a graduate program: MFT, MSW, PSY.D, etc.
- Proof of enrollment: current class schedule, or a statement from Registrar
- Submit application for the scholarship below
- Join State CAMFT and provide proof of payment in order to receive reimbursement ($95)
- Join SFV-CAMFT chapter as a pre-licensed member for $25/year
- For new members only
When will this start?
The application opens on August 1, 2021.
If you have any questions, please email Mishka Kimball, President, at firstname.lastname@example.org