Sponsorship Required Forms
Click here to open and complete agreement for meetings.
Click here to open and complete agreement for events.
This letter of agreement between the Sponsor and the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists, San Fernando Valley Chapter (SFV-CAMFT) provides the terms and conditions of the sponsorship.
SFV-CAMFT plans, promotes, and conducts various meetings/events for the benefit of its members and the community it serves. The meeting/event described above is one of these meetings/events. Sponsor has applied to sponsor the described meeting/event and SFV-CAMFT has approved Sponsor’s participation provided below.
1. Promote, through advertising in its announcements, newsletter, email notifications, social media, and website materials;
2. Introduce and show appreciation of Sponsor to attendees;
3. Provide time for Sponsor to make a presentation regarding Sponsor’s goods or services;
4. Provide a table/countertop for Sponsor’s resource materials and opportunity to distribute Sponsor materials on individual member tables;
5. Provide opportunity for attendee’s to meet with Sponsor.
1. Make a payment to SFV-CAMFT in the amount of:$700.00 for one meeting,
$1200.00 for two meetings,
$1000 for one event (or otherwise negotiated),
at least sixty (60) days prior to the meeting/event date;
2. Provide marketing materials (logo, etc.) in print and electronic form pursuant to specifications provided to Sponsor by SFV-CAMFT;
3. Prepare materials for display at the meeting/event;
4. Provide a representative to make a featured presentation and to manage the Sponsor’s table.
SFV-CAMFT makes no guarantee that Sponsor’s participation at the described meeting/event will be exclusive of any other sponsors. SFV-CAMFT will not, however, permit co-sponsors that provide competing goods or services without all sponsor’s advance agreement.
Immediately following receipt of Sponsor’s logo, payment, and agreement, SFV-CAMFT will commence the marketing on our website, email notifications, social media, and newsletter. Therefore once Sponsor’s date is secured, the fee for sponsorship is non-refundable. In the meting/event that Sponsor is unable to attend their scheduled meeting/event, their sponsorship will be announced at the sponsored meeting/event, and members will be directed to the SFV-CAMFT website for more information about Sponsor’s goods or services.