Student Scholarship Program Application
*Please read requirements and steps to complete your application*
The San Fernando Valley Chapter of CAMFT (SFV-CAMFT) is excited to announce the continuation of our Student Scholarship Program. We offered 50 student scholarships beginning August 2021 and began a 2nd round in 2022 in an effort to better support up and coming therapists. We are continuing this benefit in 2024! Join our chapter for $25 and get a FREE State CAMFT membership for a full year, plus discounted chapter meetings, access to lots of resources, networking, and much more!!
What the scholarship has to offer you:
- FREE student membership with CAMFT for one year, for the students who join our chapter
- Enjoy all the chapter benefits: discounted meetings, CEs, 3000 Club, networking, and advancing your profession
- Get all the CAMFT benefits, including: FREE malpractice insurance for your practicum, access to attorneys, therapist magazine, and more. See all CAMFT benefits here
How to apply:
- Apply for SFV-CAMFT Student Scholarship Program by filling out the application our website
- Join State CAMFT here; save your receipt for reimbursement ($95)
- Join SFV-CAMFT chapter here; select Student Pre-licensed Membership and pay $25 for a full year of membership
What are the requirements?
- The first 50 students to apply will be awarded scholarships (the board will vote to approve any additional applications if we receive more than 50)
- Located in California
- Currently enrolled in a graduate program: MFT, MSW, PsyD, etc
- Provide proof of enrollment: current class schedule or a statement from Registrar
- Provide proof of payment for State CAMFT membership (receipt) in order to receive reimbursement of $95
- Provide proof of payment for SFV-CAMFT chapter membership (receipt) in order to qualify for scholarship
- Submit application for the scholarship and attach proof of enrollment and payment
- For new members only
We look forward to receiving your application to join our chapter and grow your community of therapists!
If you have any questions, please email VP of Membership firstname.lastname@example.org.